Friday 27 June 2008

Bye bye loneliness...


Well, that’s it then – off to Austria now…

But before I go, my parting shot - I love Blogs, I love Blogging, but I’m asking myself, will I carry on with this on my return?

All I wanted was at least one person (who didn’t know me) to post a comment – or at least read something I’d written, but nothing… zilch! nada! bugger-all!

It’s not that I’ve not been pro-active. I’ve made loads of linked comments on other Blogs. They’re like bait, tempting others to click-and-visit before I reel them in to the wonders of my grumpyness. But perhaps my offers of dry bread failed to hook like a juicy worm might.

Of course, there must be thousands out there just like me, who type away daily, sniggering at their own subtle wit and willing others to share the brilliance as it falls from the keyboard. Thousands out there whose words fall on barren soil, (either that or they’re all crap like me).

Still, I don’t do this for adoration. I do this becoz it helps to relieve some frustration, which otherwise my wife has to listen to – and all my friends – and work colleagues – and that bloke who works at the fuel station…

So, who knows?

Now I’m off to Austria on my bike, and before I go – a big thank you to all my readers. That’s my wife and my 3 friends (that is, the 3 that have bothered to type in my site address - not the rest of you bastards who won't read this coz you can't be arsed).

I love you, fans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugger off and enjoy your holiday, GOB!

Anonymous said...

Hey GOB,
my first visit here, I thought you said you weren't really grumpy.

I've been a bit remiss in not visiting the people who visit me so hopefully will pop back when you've had a fantastic time in foreign climes....

200

Grumpy Old Biker said...

200,

I lied about the grumpy bit.

But I'm flattered you've called in on me - you've made my day.