Saturday 21 June 2008

Heavy Petting



Oh how easily I get distracted...

I’m off to Austria on Friday, and the twin emotions of panic and excitement are starting to kick in. This promises to be an awesome biking holiday. Not quite ‘Road of Bones’ stuff but heaps of Alpine passes to keep the adrenaline pumping.

The Fireblade is a sports bike, (and what a sports bike!), and storage space is barely sufficient to carry a collapsible toothbrush. Decisions are firmly based on what not to take, and only essentials can go - sunglasses obviously, and maybe bike polish.

Anyway, a search for some photographic enhancement to this post very quickly revealed a remarkable fact. A fact that tickled my immature, schoolboy sense of humour.

We will be staying somewhere between Kissing and Fucking.

Oh how I wish it was called Heavy Petting...but that would be ridiculous.





Ps how could I have lived so long, and never knew there was a town in Austria called Fucking?

No comments: