Thursday 30 October 2008

X marks the spot



I've not watched The X Factor.

That's not strictly true, but on the rare occasions I have seen it, I'm horrified by the entire concept. These poor fools who believe that success in life is a once-only opportunity - and they believe this X Factor crap is that opportunity.

However, I stumbled on this...

I defy anyone with a soul not to fight back the tears when they watch it.

Apparently, this chap has gone on to be very successful. Quite right too.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But has he got the X-factor? Being honest (and being a big officionado on the arts), I'd say no. Nice bloke though with a cracking voice. Did you realise that more people voted for the last American X-factor than voted for the last US election? No, I bet you didn't. I'd say that's quite worrying? But here's a thought - if Obama and McCain had to bang out Nessun Dorma in the Election final, I reckon I'd tune in and vote for that!